- Procurement Competency beyond Mastery
We believe procurement leaders can increase organizational performance by up-skilling their organization to build capability in procurement – this is what we do
Our Vision for the Academy includes:
1. Identify the specific capabilities that will create the most value for our clients
2. Deliver speed, scale and expertise to build and institutionalize procurement capabilities
3. Focus on learning effectiveness by delivering training tied to real work so that learners get immediate practice in incremental new skills that directly affect their day-to-day responsibilities
4. Provide training programs that positively impact on your organization’s overall goals
Our portfolio: covers the complete needs of a Procurement department, from strategic to tactical and operational levels:
- “High Impact”E-learning courses – Our foundation product offers experiential learning, with a similar learning effect as classroom training. Each course is set in familiar scenarios learners will recognize, and take what they learned into their organization. This is the power of our High Impact E-learning courses.
- “Virtual Classroom”sessions – Build upon our e-learning courses and offers live trainer and peer interaction at your desktop to reach more people, more often, without travel, facilities, or equipment costs. You will learn concepts and processes delivered by a skilled practitioner using high-quality web-link.
- “Classroom” courses – build further on our on-line courses and offer high caliber content and methodologies in a classroom setting. We can provide training against our own process methodologies or tailor content to your own processes, to ensure each participant is skilled in its application. They can be taken separately or blended with our e-learning and virtual classroom courses for even higher learning effect. The combination of on-line courses with a workshop will result in 2-3 times higher learning impact.
- “Development Plans” can be customized with online and instructor led training to combine both ‘high learner reach and touch’ to suit the learning requirement, all integrated and aligned with our foundation E-learning content.
- “Program Management” Our program management option takes the stress of running your own Academy out of your hands and ensures training programs are completed by each learner.
- “Coaching” either one on one or group coaching is available.
- increased learning effectiveness
- meeting professional expectations
- professional advancement
- engaging and enjoyable courses