A world-leading beverage producer company wanted to baseline their procurement team against a recognized competency standard to identify skills gaps and formulate training plans to close the gaps. The client wished access to assessment data was restricted to meet their confidentiality requirements.
Our approach was to provide competency definitions which included:
- Configure our skills management platform to meet clients confidentiality needs
- Understand clients competitive priorities and existing competency framework to recommend competency structure for assessment
- Develop a competency framework and competency stack for the clients Center of Excellence (COE)
- Role profiles assessed against our role sizing matrix and aligned with client job roles.
- Targets set against each competency and role against a global standard
- Guidance on preparing for and communicating the assessment to employees
- Conduct assessment and define competency gaps
- Benchmarking against a global standard
- Segmentation of competency framework
- The makeup of the competency framework.
- HR alignment with performance reviews
- Companywide visibility of skills gaps and maturity levels against a global standard
- Customized aggregated reporting for departments, teams, and roles
- Provided a communication vehicle between the COE and senior management