In short: we will never sell your personal information and will only send you information if requested.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect and how we use that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
CPP may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide when you register with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide to subscribe to the website services
- any other information that you send to CPP
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
CPP may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- respond to your inquiries
- fulfill our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and for their general management –this includes providing the products and services that we offer, where Terms and Conditions apply
administer and manage the assessment processes
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
provide you with news, products, services
- send you marketing communications
periodically conduct quality checks on the data we hold on you
Where CPP discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information following the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CPP may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
OUR LAWFUL BASES FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information where one of the following applies:
- You have given us your consent, such as to send you marketing communications or information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. You can withdraw your consent anytime by clicking unsubscribe on the link located at the bottom of the emails you receive from us. Please be advised, changes to your preferences may take up to 10 days to fully action.
- It is necessary for performing a contract that we have with you, such as the fulfillment of a service you have signed up to.
- For our own (or a third party’s) legitimate interests provided your rights do not override these interests, such as:
- Fraud prevention
- Sending suitable communications to you
- Monitoring and improving our products and services
- Enhancing the learning experience (for example, tailoring our events/training courses to the audiences attending or sharing
- Managing the data we hold
Your personal information will only be used for the purpose or purposes it was collected. It will not be sold, shared, or distributed to third parties unless we have your permission or where it is necessary for one of the reasons listed above.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP IT?
CPP has a Data Retention Policy to ensure that your data is not held for longer than is necessary. We keep the information that you provide to us while you are an active, registered user, and when you register for our services. We keep personal data in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed before archiving for historical, or statistical purposes and subject to the implementation of appropriate safeguards.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your data not following the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Our Data Protection Officer is David Henshall, and you can contact him at email@example.com.
SECURING YOUR DATA
CPP will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. CPP will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers in the USA. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
If your information is transferred outside the USA for the purpose of executing our services, then we will take measures to ensure that your data remains protected at all times to the standard imposed by the General Data Protection Regulation. We require our trusted third parties to meet CPP data protection standards. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal data.
Also, information that you submit for publication on our website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
DATA PROTECTION STATUTES
CPP adheres to Canadian Privacy Statutes, the EU General Data Protection Regulation, and in the US The Federal Trade Commission Act.