The CPP Cost Reduction process
We apply rigorous data analysis, and category management expertise, to identify, validate, prioritise and deliver a portfolio of savings opportunities that will make an immediate impact on your business performance.
Our approach identifies the tangible actions required to unlock real savings far quicker than other solutions such as outsourcing or large consultancy programs.
Our Cost Reduction methodology involves working alongside your team and key stakeholders to identify and drive savings delivery.
Our experience shows that most organisations are missing significant opportunities, due to a combination of factors including; competing priorities, resource, lack of analysis or relevant expertise.
The Purchasing Practice cost reduction methodology will:
• Quickly identify savings and value opportunities.
• Validate savings and provide an implementation roadmap.
• Deploy experienced joint resource to ensure agreed savings capture within agreed timescales.
• Measure and capture savings to ensure they are ‘locked-in’.
This proven approach has already delivered significant value to customers seeking savings delivery to support a range of business priorities including:
- Expand procurements reach and influence
- Budget reduction programs to support profit enhancement.
- Cash release to support business growth.
- Innovation opportunities increased value.