Reduce hiring errors with procurement skills assessments
Reduce hiring errors with procurement skills assessments: Hiring the wrong candidate can be expensive.
There are not just the headline costs of advertising and agencies; but also the hidden costs of time to hire, induction and training, attrition costs for early leavers, the ramp up time to be productive. An Oxford Economics report put the cost at $45,000 per employee.
Analytics can provides the analytics to not only stripping out some of these costs but also adding value.
- Resumes tell you where a candidate has been, how long they stayed, and what they did.
- References verify that information.
- Interviews spotlight the candidate’s presence, their ability to make first impressions, present, and answer questions.
- Track records represent their past performance.
With all of that information about their past, how can you possibly gauge potential when hiring for your procurement team?
- iProcure tells you about their Procurement DNA, their Procurement Competencies. It’s all about potential.
- iProcure is uniquely able to determine and accurately predict whether or not a candidate’s combination of competencies, will support your business priorities to allow them to succeed in their role
- iProcure Hire helps Procurement and HR professionals apply hard data to the art of recruitment.
Recruitment is a significant cost to your business – don’t leave it to gut feel alone?
Nuff said …
If you would like to discuss how iProcure Hire can help increase the effectiveness of your recruitment contact us here.