A world-leading bio-pharma company wanted to create an online Procurement University, including a formal competency framework, defined role profiles, assessment, and e-learning for over 200 procurement professionals at all levels.
Our approach was to provide competency definitions which included:
- A competency framework
- Role profiles assessed against our role sizing matrix
- Targets set against each competency and role against a global standard
- Guidance on preparing for and communicating the assessment to employees
- Conduct assessment and define competency gaps
- Benchmarking against a global standard
- Map competency gaps to the e-learning content
- Set up learning paths for employees
Client self-managed the University.
- Business alignment of training needs and priorities
- Training delivery should include virtual classroom and classroom training in addition to e-learning.
- HR alignment with performance reviews
- Companywide visibility of skills gaps, maturity levels, and competencies identified and available to participants and managers across the organization
- A targeted training program focused on specific training needs
- Ability to measure learning over a training program with hard data